Ventique Forest Flush Mount Metal Floor Register
$83.94 – $109.94
Ventique Forest, 4×12, standard floor register. Characterized by it’s simplicity, and classic balance, get added value to your home with this definitive style register. Available in a variety of color options, you’ll be sure to find the look that complements your home.
Linear, consecutive openings add to the appeal of this flush mount vent. Modern and straightforward in design, the Forest grill will fit right into many stylish homes. The contemporary form of this pattern will suit new construction homes and remodeled spaces alike. The precise patterning of the Forest is sure to boost the attractiveness of your rooms. Forest Style vents are available in 2 ½”x12, 4×10, 4×12, and 4×14 sizes, and with 8 color options including Arctic White, Burnt Leaf, Desert Sand, Midnight Black, Mountain Fog, Safari Dust, Brushed Platinum, and Smoke Shale.
- Ventique metal vents unique design allows for a flush mount, seamless finish
- Designed for use with intricate Tile, Laminate, Hardwood, LVP, and Carpet
- By integrating our two-part frame and vent insert, Ventique grills are completely interchangeable
- Available in 1/2″ thickness
- In durability tests, our vents have proven their weight by upholding more than 875 pounds.
- Composed of powder-coated aluminum, our flush mount metal vents do not bend, crack, rust, chip, or peel
- Built in damper available in certain styles
- Easy installation for skilled craftsman and DIY homeowners alike
- To find the correct size, measure your duct opening Length x Width in inches
- *NOTE:The size of your duct opening will determine which size vent you need. If your opening is 4×12 then a standard 4×12 vent will work. Let’s say your opening is not standard size like 3×12, you can still use our 4×12 vent since our frame design goes around the duct opening
- Start with our powder-coated aluminum frame and grill
- Center frame on substrate around duct opening
- For tile floors simply thinset around the frame and set your tiles around.
- For other types of flooring follow steps 1 & 2 and complete the process of laying your floors around the frame design.
- Lastly add the grill insert and enjoy
- The result: A seamless flush mount finish that adds to a home’s look, feel and value
Ventiques are warranted to the original owner to be free of manufacturing and mechanical defects for the lifetime of the product. If a defect is found, we will provide a replacement part or product, or make the appropriate adjustment. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use are not covered. This is not considered a defect and is not covered under our warranty. Other exclusions include damages incurred because of installation, replacement or repair, and damages due to improper cleaning, misuse, or neglect.