Wood High Output Flush Vent sits flush with ¾” hardwood flooring making for a seamless transition. All flush mount vents come complete with a 5/8” rabbited frame. Each frame will fit most ¾” tongue and groove flooring. It is highly recommended that this floor register be installed during the installation of your hardwood floor. Available in Domestic Species: Red & White Oak, Walnut, Maple, Hickory, Ash, R/O Oak, American Cherry, Pine. Exotic Species: Brazilian Cherry, Tigerwood, Santos Mahogany, Cumaru, IPE, Acacia.
- 30% More Air Flow
- Grooved Frame
- Easier Installation (No Parts extend below the frame)
- Integrated Slide Damper Available
- Beveled Bi-Directional Louvers
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty on ALL 10 Standard Sizes
- Mitered Frame with Double Fastened Corners
- Available in standard 3/4″ thickness (1/2″, 9/16″, or 5/8″ available at extra charge, Allow 3-4 weeks lead time for these sizes)
- Easy installation for skilled craftsman and DIY homeowners alike
- Start with our high output flush vent
- Center frame on substrate around duct opening
- For wood flooring follow steps 1 & 2 and complete the process of laying your floors around the frame design.
- Lastly add the grill insert and enjoy
- The result: A seamless flush mount finish that adds to a home’s look, feel and value
Wood Vents are warranted to the original owner to be free of manufacturing and mechanical defects for the lifetime of the product. If a defect is found, we will provide a replacement part or product, or make the appropriate adjustment. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use are not covered. This is not considered a defect and is not covered under our warranty. Other exclusions include damages incurred because of installation, replacement or repair, and damages due to improper cleaning, misuse, or neglect.