Ventique Wood Flush Mount Floor Register
$83.90 – $86.90
Ventique Wood vents are available in 4×12 sizes, 4 Wood Species for the grills – White Oak, Red Oak, Hickory and Maple, and with 8 color options for the frame including Arctic White, Burnt Leaf, Desert Sand, Midnight Black, Mountain Fog, Safari Dust, Brushed Platinum, and Smoke Shale.
Ventique Wood Flush Mount Floor Register is modern and straightforward in design, the wood grill will fit right into many stylish homes. The contemporary form of this pattern will suit new construction homes and remodeled spaces alike. The precise patterning of the wood is sure to boost the attractiveness of your rooms. Ventique Wood vents are available in 4×12 sizes, 4 Wood Species for the grills – White Oak, Red Oak, Hickory and Maple, and with 8 color options for the frame including Arctic White, Burnt Leaf, Desert Sand, Midnight Black, Mountain Fog, Safari Dust, Brushed Platinum, and Smoke Shale.
- Ventique wood vents unique design allows for a flush mount, seamless finish
- Designed for use with Laminate, Hardwood, LVP
- By integrating our two-part frame and vent insert, Ventique grills are completely interchangeable
- Available in 1/2″ thickness
- In durability tests, our vents have proven their weight by upholding more than 875 pounds.
- Composed of powder-coated aluminum, our flush mount metal frames do not bend, crack, rust, chip, or peel
- Easy installation for skilled craftsman and DIY homeowners alike
- To find the correct size, measure your duct opening Length x Width in inches
- *NOTE:The size of your duct opening will determine which size vent you need. If your opening is 4×12 then a standard 4×12 vent will work. Let’s say your opening is not standard size like 3×12, you can still use our 4×12 vent since our frame design goes around the duct opening
- Start with our powder-coated aluminum frame and wood grill
- Center frame on substrate around duct opening
- For tile floors simply thinset around the frame and set your tiles around.
- For other types of flooring follow steps 1 & 2 and complete the process of laying your floors around the frame design.
- Lastly add the grill insert and enjoy
- The result: A seamless flush mount finish that adds to a home’s look, feel and value
Ventiques are warranted to the original owner to be free of manufacturing and mechanical defects for the lifetime of the product. If a defect is found, we will provide a replacement part or product, or make the appropriate adjustment. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use are not covered. This is not considered a defect and is not covered under our warranty. Other exclusions include damages incurred because of installation, replacement or repair, and damages due to improper cleaning, misuse, or neglect.